Today's Guaranteed Picks
Now you can access every INTERNET play today from Joe D'Amico at one low cost with the Playbook Experts One-Day-Pass. Just $49 complete gains you access to every INTERNET play he has posted for today's events. It's simply the best bang for your buck - get yours now.
Today's Free Pick
2022 Playbook Football 10 Questions Interviews
1. When did you begin handicapping sports professionally, and how did you get started?
As a longtime sports bettor and given the moniker, "Vegas' Biggest Daily Sports Bettor," I have been handicapping games officially for over 32 years in Vegas. I started literally when I was 10 years old with football sheets ion the schoolyard. Worked for the biggest bookmakers in the tri-state area as a teenager. And moved to Las Vegas in 1989/1990 and began betting sports for a living. Worked with the original Vegas linemakers and sports information services, alongside some of the biggest handicapping names in the business in the 90's thru 2006. Then opened All American Sports, the biggest and highest grossing sports handicapping sales room in the world. I began writing columns, doing radio, and joining websites. Over the last 17 years documented, no other capper has as many top-10 finishes as I do.
2. Who has most influenced your handicapping career?
Some of the pioneers of the sports betting industry like Jim Feist.
3. What is your primary method approach to handicapping sports?
Value. Does the line benefit me as a bettor.
4. What is the biggest score you've made in your sports wagering career?
I have made as much as seven-figures on a few individual wagers. One of the biggest days other than that was a Final Four day when I picked up over $250,000 on three bets.
5. What is the worst bad beat you've suffered in your sports wagering career?
Probably over a dozen years ago in a college football game. Arizona State was up big. Blew the lead in the fourth quarter. Then with just seconds on the clock, an ASU player has a breakaway, runs all the way down the field, and just stops on the one-yard line at least 1- yards from the nearest defender. Lost by a point or two.
6. Who are your favorite NFL and College Football teams, and why?
Whichever teams I bet that given day.
7. Which NFL and College Football teams do you feel will be the biggest surprise in 2022?
Can't pick the favorites because the category is "Surprise Teams" so I will name: the Saints, Cardinals, Browns, and Broncos in NFL. And USC, Oklahoma, Texas A&M, and Michigan.
8. Which NFL and College Football teams do you feel will be the biggest disappointment in 2022?
Cowboys and Chargers in the NFL And Notre Dame and LSU.
9. Do you feel the College Football Playoff should expand, and if so to how many teams?
I like it the way it is. The best teams get on and the rest go home and play golf.
10.What is your best handicapping advice heading into the 2022 football season?
Be disciplined. Use smart money management. Never chase. Never double-up. Shop for the best number. Know when to be patient and when to be aggressive. Have some fun.
Joe's Last 10 Results
Copyright © 2023© Playbook® Enterprises Inc.
Contact Support: 1-954-377-8000
This website does not endorse or encourage illegal gambling. All information contained herein is for amusement purposes only.
Any contrary of such information is specifically prohibited.